Tuesday, 18.10. • 7.00 p.m.
With a director’s talk on SCHWANKT, WIE DAS LICHT with Nina Laçin
Secretly and artfully, KIRAN sneaks into her client’s wedding. While in L’EMPOTÉ a lover of pickled cucumbers seeks vigorous help from the neighbouring gym, Britannia in BABA faces the all-important question: go to Britain or stay in Libya? In GIRLSBOYSMIX, 9-year-old Wen Long takes us by the hand for a day. Don’t get caught in a drug check or you’ll lose your job – that’s the motto in F^¢K ‘€M R!GHT B@¢K. SCHWANKT, WIE DAS LICHT portrays the lives of queer people with refugee experience in Germany. DANS LA NATURE explains the world of queer animals and IN THE IMAGE OF GOD opens the family album of a Jewish rabbi in which Levi is not the first inter* person.
100 min. | Original languages with subtitles
- BABA: family Violence
- GIRLSBOYSMIX: mention of violence against children
- F^¢K ‘€M R!GHT B@¢K: drug use
- SCHWANKT, WIE DAS LICHT: refugee experience, reproduction of queer-hostile statements
- DANS LA NATURE: flashing lights until 00:23
- IN THE IMAGE OF GOD: operation on inter* children, suicide